Donated by our friends at Mountain Equipment Co-op.
“The Centaurus line uses quick-drying synthetic insulation for both value and reliable performance. Synthetics maintain consistent warmth even in damp conditions. Designed with thoughtful touches, it will make your nights better and keep your pack slim and light if you’re going to carry it to the campsite. There’s a zippered pocket on the draft tube, a 3/4-length zip and 2 loops that let you hang it to dry or air out in the morning.
- Insulated with Polyester HyperLoft that contains recycled fibres.
- Outer shell fabric is Pertex Microlight nylon with a DWR treatment to shed moisture. Lining is nylon.
- Hood drawcord is operable with one hand.
- Neck yoke and draft tube keep heat in and cold out.
- Pocket on the draft tube has a 15cm invisible zipper, fits glasses or a headlamp.
- 3/4-length YKK® zipper helps trim the weight.
- 2 hanging loops on the foot end.
- 48 x 24cm stuff sack included.”