Donated by our friends at Mountain Equipment Co-op.
With lots of pockets and burly water-resistant fabric, this pack is designed to keep your week’s worth of gear and supplies organized. There are 3 ways to get to what’s inside (so you don’t have to unpack and repack when you’re looking for snacks), and all zippers have glove-friendly pullers. It’s also designed for comfort, with an easy-to-adjust padded hipbelt and a height-adjustable shoulder harness to fine-tune the fit.
- Main fabric is abrasion-resistant 305-denier polyester Cordura® with a water-resistant coating.
- Base panel is incredibly durable 420-denier nylon Cordura.
- Lined with 210-denier oxford nylon.
- Base panel and lining have polyurethane coating for water-resistance.
- EVA foam padding on shoulder straps, back panel, lumbar pad and hipbelt.
- Front, top and side access let you get your gear without tunnelling.
- Back panel and shoulder harness slide up and down within a 5cm range (and lock in place when you find the right fit).
- Floating lid has a key clip inside.
- Spindrift collar can close with a drawstring or rolltop.
- Hydration sleeve and hanger (hydration reservoir not included).
- Stretch mesh side pockets hold water bottles.
- Vertical zippered front pocket has darted seams to expand to hold more gear.
- Hook-and-loop keepers hold your trekking poles when not needed.
- Short/standard size is 64L (52L body, 4L pocket and 8L lid).
- Standard/long size is 67L (55L body, 4L pocket and 8L lid).