- This event has passed.
Spring Plant Sale
May 11, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Did you know the Galiano Conservancy grows over 70 species of edible, native, and edible native plants in its nursery at the Millard Learning Centre? Now is the time to get perennial plants established so they can settle in before the summer drought. Show your support for the Conservancy and put some roots down by choosing plants from our broad range of native and edible species. Join us for our first annual Spring Plant Sale!
* Why come down? *
– Camas sale!
– 50+ native species from Galiano Island stock for sale
– 20+ permaculture forest garden species for sale
– Locally-foraged Forest Garden tea will be served
– GCA staff will be on hand to provide selection and planting advice
– Tours of the newly-planted Native Forage Forest will be offered
* Schedule *
– 11am – 2pm: Plant Sale
– 2pm – 4pm: Second Saturday workparty in the Forage Forest
* Questions? *
Give us a call or email our Agriculture Coordinator, Cedana Bourne
250-539-2424 / firstname.lastname@example.org