“All About Alder” Spring Herbal Harvest 2021
Learn “All About Alder” in our special online 2021 Spring Herbal Harvest workshop.
Follow along with our instructors in a LIVE Zoom session and make an Alder-infused honey and liniment in the comfort of your very own home. Participants will receive all the supplies they need in advance of the online workshop.
Can’t attend the live Zoom session? That’s OK! Ticket holders will have access to the recorded Zoom session for later viewing.
What supplies will you receive in your “Alder Box”?
- Sustainably harvested and dried Red Alder (Alnus rubra) for Alder honey & liniment
- 250mL of unpasteurized liquid honey
- 250mL of Isopropyl Alcohol
- 100mL blue-glass liniment mister
- 2x 250mL mason jars for honey & liniment preparations
- “All About Alder” – Herbal Recipe Book (Digital)
- Native plant seed bonus!
Participants can choose to:
- Pick Up their “Alder Box” at the GCA office (free of charge -pick ups between May 24 and 28 from 9AM – 4PM)
- We’ll mail your “Alder Box” to you (shipping cost dependent on your location and is not included in ticket price – mailing boxes shipped on May 18th)
Cedana Bourne – Agriculture and Nursery Coordinator
Emily Francis – Education Coordinator
Questions & Contact
For questions about the workshop, please contact our Education Coordinator, Emily.
Tel: 250-539-2424 | Email: email@example.com