For general frequently-asked questions, see this page.
Please ensure all your belongings are tagged with your first and last name, and pack lightly, in a bag or pack that is easy to transport!
Please bring a sturdy and comfortable day-pack (<20L) for our day program outings!
While we hope for sun, please be as equally prepared for rain and cool weather! Wear something that is preferably NOT cotton. Wool or synthetic fibres are better for wicking sweat and keeping you warm!
Clothing and Items for Warm Conditions
- T-shirt or long sleeve shirt
- Pants or shorts
- Sun hat and sun glasses
- Socks (bring extra)
- Hiking boots or sturdy footwear
- Underwear – for overnight programs only
Additional Clothing for Cool or Wet Conditions:
- Insulating top or jacket
- Rainwear pants and jacket
- Base layer top and bottom
- Warm hat
- Gloves or mitts
Clothing for Marine-Focused Programs:
- Waterproof footwear and/or sandals
- Extra clothing (especially socks) in case items get wet
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Lunch and snacks
- Water – bring at least 2L to stay hydrated through the day!
- Small plastic bag for garbage – we are a pack in pack out island! Please take your garbage back with you!
- Camera or other electronics for photography!
Such trips typically involve staying 1 or 2 nights on the island, and can range from staying in full service accommodation to camping with provided supplies. More detailed lists may be sent when applicable.
Clothing and Other Items
See Day Programs list above. Make sure to pack enough to last you your stay but not too much as it will be too heavy to hike with!
- Hiking bag (~50-65L)
- Sleeping Bag
- Sleeping pad
- Pillow and Pillowcase
Missing camping gear? Get it HERE!
- Toothbrush and toiletries
- Toilet paper
- Small plastic bag to keep used toilet paper and sanitary products in
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Biodegradable soap
- A compact or small towel
- Sandals or camp footwear