Leave your vehicles at home, walk on to the ferry, and we will meet you at the BC Ferries terminal on Galiano Island with with our Almost-Magic School Bus.
- We would prefer not to bring our own transport to Galiano, do you have a bus available?
- The bus is available to take you from the ferry to your program locations throughout the day/days
- How many people can the bus carry?
- We have a large school bus available that seats up to 54 children or 36 adults.
- How much does the bus cost?
- The bus is available to take you from the ferry to your program locations throughout the day/days, for a price range of $150 – $190 per group.
- Will the bus pick us up from the ferry?
- Yes, the bus, bus driver, and a member of the Galiano Conservancy Education team will meet you at the ferry and lead you to the bus.
- Are bursaries offered to cover bus expenses?
More questions? Start with our Galiano Program FAQs.